My skin is oily and acne prone, the whole package in other words.Out of despair, because my old face cream made things worse, I got to Pharmacy and said to the lady there “Give me something that will help all of this!” pointing at my face.And She gave me this one.I’m using it for almost 3 months (and it’s still pretty full ) and can say it did make my face better.
So let’s start with the review (You can find more about it here)
The manufacturer promises:
- All skin, including oily skin, needs to be moisturised, since it can temporarily be dried and/or irritated (specific treatments, external stress, etc.). Sébium Hydra is specifically formulated to biologically offset these short-term imbalances.
- The moisturising (glycerine) and restructuring (ceramides) agents in Sébium Hydra combat desquamation and sensations of tightness.
- Powerful soothing agents (enoxolone, allantoin) reduce redness and soothe the skin.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin’s tolerance threshold.
- Sébium Hydra also contains the Fluidactiv™ exclusive patented complex which biologically regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes.
Consistency: 3/5 stars
It’s very creamy and rich.Really I wouldn’t expect that from this kind of cream, but surprisingly if you put just a little bit on your face, it’s just the right amount of moisture for your oily skin after the harsh cleanser. So you ask, why then not 5 stars if it’s so good?!Well, it’s easy to go overboard with this cream and make your skin more oily then it already is.
Absorbed into the skin: 4/5 stars
Really well.Doesn’t leaves a sticky feeling if you put a little amount.
The quality of my skin after use: 3,5/5 stars
It did get better but not perfect .If you use this cream with anything other than Bioderma sebium gel moussant your face WILL get really oily (I tried with 2 other faces washes, it doesn’t work)
Will I repurchase this cream?Yes, I did like it and it’s perfect under foundation.Yes, it’s a little pricey but I think it’s worth it!
Tell me in comments Do you have a favorite face cream and why it’s your favorite?
Till next time