1. MY JAM – a song you MUST listen to every time it comes on, no matter how old or how many times you’ve listened to it / a book you’ll never get sick of?
Song:Any Hit song from 2010
Book: My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #1)
Love this book…I have reread it 5 times and I loved it every single one!
2. THROWBACK – a song that reminds you of the cringest time of your life / a book that also reminds you of this time (or just something you wouldn’t like as much if you picked it up for the first time now)
Song : Cascada -Bad boy
Book : Lying Out Loud
Let’s say this book reminded my time as a kid.
3. REPLAY – a recent song you have on repeat right now / a recent favorite book
Song : Abba-On and On and On
I love mysteries, cozy ones especially.And this one is my right now favorite!
4. GETS ME – this song IS ME / this book is me in book form
Song: 2ne1 -I am the Best
5. WUT – weird but I like it? – a unique book that stuck out to you for whatever reason
Song; Maximum The Hormone- What’s up people
It’s just so weird..but so good
6. LET’S GO – best pump up song (for workouts or just life) – a book that inspired you
Song: Ivi Adamou-La la love
Really gives you perspective of your life and choices
7. CHILL – fav chill, relaxing song / a book you’d curl up with and read on a rainy day
My Single Friend by Jane Costello
Book: Really any one with a happy ending!I love happy endings
8. ADDICTING – guilty pleasure song – one that’s catchy and addicting but not a whole lot of substance / guilty pleasure/trashy/fast/light read
Song: Twin Twin – Moustache
Book: Almost every second one in my read list..What can I say,I love my trashy stories.
9. NOSTALGIA – throwback you look back on fondly / a book you read forever ago that you look back on fondly or reminds you of a happy childhood time
Song :Evenescence- Bring Me To Life
Book : Mystery For You and The Tiger Team
One of my first books series I really loved and still love,so it has a special place in my heart!
That’s it from me
Till next time 🙂