Guess who was away?Me!Did you miss me?So we are going back to regular programming!
A little bit over a week ago I got nominated for another Liebster Award. Thank you so much to makeupdreamerblog for nominating me(my last nomination )!Go Check her Blog out, it’s pretty cool(And I’m very jealous of her photo skills)
And Other News …It’s my 2 year Anniversary opening this profile and being on WordPress.Yes, I was not active in my blogging, but now I am!SO yey!
Okay, let’s start with the award!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers, but no more than 11 who deserve the award
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
What are your current favorite beauty products?
Douglas Home Spa Body lotion
It’s smells so good .I’m obsessed. This all range smells like heaven.
What is your amazing childhood memory?
Christmas at my Grandmothers house.
Do you remember any occasion/ event in life where your make is disastrous?
am..I don’t remember really…
How do you spend your leisure time?
I read, a lot.
What made you think to create a blog?
I like to write and it’s a great way to get better at English.
What are your goals for your blog?
Grown my blog, Have loyal readers and make the best content I possibly can!
What is your favorite social app?
Instagram and Youtube.
What is your dream destination to spend your vacations?
I want to go to Alaska.It’s my dream.
If you ever find Aladdin’s lamp what are your 3 wishes?
More wishes?But in all seriousness
2.Stable and interesting job with a high salary
3. A house
What makes you happy a lot?
What is your current wish list of makeup products?
- Camille Rose
- Where did you go on your last holiday?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your biggest weakness?
- Whats the most difficult about blogging for you?
- Is there something you find very scary/exciting, yet ever want to do?
- Give us good advice!
- What is your favorite way to stay motivated?
- If you had a time-machine, what would you say to “10-year-ago” you? Any advice?
- First record/cassette/CD/download single you ever bought (depending on your age )?
- What’s the best lie/ tall tale your parents ever told you as a child?
- What is your all-time favorite type of cake?
That’s it from me!
Till next time 🙂