Hello, World. My 22. birthdays is in 10 days, so I decided to look back at all the life lessons I have learned in my 21 years on this earth.Hope you will enjoy.
- Love yourself first, because no one else will do it for you.That’s sad but true
- Education is important but your health is always the priority.So don’t feel bad if you can’t graduate on time or your grades suffer, it’s not the end of the world.
- Don’t Regret your decisions, You made them and there is no going back!
- It’s okay to be single, there is no shame of waiting for the right person
- Say No to the toxic relationship in your life!Yes, relatives too.
- It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
- Don’t be afraid of trying new things, even if they are “silly”.
- If you can -travel, It’s a great way to get new friends and see new places.
- You want to wear that short jeans skirt?Then do it, Don’t wait for the right time.
- There is no such thing as “Right time”
- Your Mom is right …sometimes.Shocking but true.
- Try to eat healthily.I know that’s hard, but trust me it’s worth it.
- Telling lies…Not the best idea. They do eventually come and bite you.
- If you want to be successful, get ready to work hard!
- It’s Okay to be different. You are still worthy!
- Have a skin care routine! You will be thanking yourself in the future
- Don’t get too drunk.Hungover is one of the worst things ever!
- If You want something to stay privet, then don’t share it. People talk, even the closest ones.
- It’s okay to cry sometimes.It doesn’t make you weak.
- Being a grown up is hard and not fun as you thought.
- Learn to enjoy the little things. Like Coffe smell in the morning or rain sound outside.Our lives are made of those little precious moments, don’t overlook them.
Tell me in the comments, What are the main Life lesson you have learned?
That’s it from me
Till next time!