Photo by Alisa Anton on Unsplash
Ah, It’s Fall, The time of fluffy socks, rainy days and hot chocolate.I love this time of the year. I found this cool and very appropriate tag on mamakatslosinit blog and decided to do it.Yes originally it’s a Youtube tag but who really cares, right?So let’s start!
1. Favorite Fall scent?
The scent after rain in the forest, it’s so unique.But if we are talking scents you can buy, then it’s cranberry candles.
2. Best way to spend a rainy day?
Curled up with hot cocoa and a good book.
3. Favorite Fall Drink?
Black tea with honey and lemon or hot cacao with soy milk.
4. Football, yay or nay?
If we are talking about Europian Football then yay!
5. Favorite article of clothing this Fall.
Knitted sweaters!They are so warm and comfy
6. Haunted house, haunted hayride, or haunted corn maze?
I haven’t been to any of them, but I would prefer Haunted House
7. The scariest movie you’ve ever seen…
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Interesting fact, We don’t celebrate Halloween in Latvia officially.
9. What will you be this year?
If we will have a house party, then I would love to dress as snow-white
10. Favorite fall recipe.
11. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
Favorite thing…I guess the atmosphere of fall in general, the beautiful view outside the window, layers and cute sweaters.
12. Who else would you like to see complete the I Heart Fall Tag?
Anyone really!If you want to do this tag or if you did this tag, please leave the link in the comments, I would love to read your answers!
That’s it from me
Till next time