Hello everyone, today I’m here with a new award-The Blogger Recognition Award!Thanks to the fabulous thecourtneeyeve for nominating me, If you haven’t checked out her blog I highly recommend you to do so!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 5 other bloggers you want to give this award to and comment on each blog to let them now with a link to your award post.
How my blog started:
Okay, this is kind of a long story, but I will try to keep it short. I had a blog before this one, called Anna’s Little Things(with an S ), but after me not being able to blog for half a year (Our computer broke and we weren’t able to get a new one) I deleted it and started a new one after a year. When I started to write in my first I had lots of newbie mistakes, like all this WordPress and blogging stuff for me was so new and unknown.I wasn’t sure of my writing skills as English is not my native language. The beginning was a big struggle inside of me, am I doing enough?Will people like it?Am I doing the biggest mistake of my life putting myself out there?…But after seeing the first likes and comments I felt so great…and I understood that this blogging stuff really makes me happy (and my spelling in English got a lot better ).That’s how I decided to keep doing it and I feel like it’s the best thing I have ever done. I never expected blogging community here would be so welcoming and I enjoy seeing everyone getting to new milestones, It’s so great to see it and be part of it.
Advice for new bloggers:
- Don’t be afraid to be yourself.I think many of us have felt like you should be a certain way to be a blogger, but in reality, that’s so far from the truth.People feel when you are not you, so always be yourself and blog about what you want.It’s that simple!
- Numbers are not everything. It’s so easy to start chasing the “numbers”(follower count, view count..) and totally forget about why you started it all. Just enjoy what you are doing and don’t think about the numbers.
My five nominees are:
That’s it from me
Till next time