Hello, My darlings!It’s finally snowing in Latvia!!!And that means it’s the best time to just stay at home with a good book, warm blanket and watch the snow fall outside. Today I’m back with another Liebster Award!Thank you so much, Paula from Flaw Decay For nominating me!Guys if you haven’t checked out her blog I really recommend you to do so. She has some great content in two languages.So go go go !!!
Liebster Award Rules
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
11 facts about me!
- I collect dolls(like Monster High, Ever After High and Barbie dolls)
- I have 10 cactuses
- My dream is to have a house in a forest.
- I still sleep with a plush toy.
- Right now I’m reading a book about cult..and I seriously have nightmares from it!
- I don’t know how to swim, and that is very weird because I did grow up next to a lake.
- I get angry when I am hungry….
- Right now my favourite snack is peanuts.
- I love the circus!It was such a big part of my childhood.
- I never had a pet…like ever!
- I am very bad at managing my time, but I am getting better at that!
- Favorite drugstore lip product?
Essence matt matt matt lipgloss.
- What is the one beauty product you always repurchase?
I guess it’s Maybelline bb cream
- Matte or dewy skin?
- When did you start wearing makeup?
When I was 11. I started with mascara and foundation (my mom was working for mary kay at that time,so I easily could get anything I wanted)
- How long do you take to get ready in the morning?
- A beauty product that you want to buy.
mmm…I have a long list, but right now I really want to try the Urban Decay foundation.
- Who inspires you?
My mom!She is such an amazing and hardworking person. I’m really proud of her
- If you could only buy palettes from one brand, which one would it be?
I would go for Makeup Revolution ones.
- Do you like face masks? Favorite?
I love them!My favourites are from Lush, but because we don’t have lush anymore in Latvia(sad) I am right now on the lookout for a new favourite. If you have suggestions leave it down below!
- Last beauty product that you bought?
I did buy hair dye.
- What’s the best gift someone could give you?
Makeup!I am a simple girl, just give me some makeup and I will be happy!
- Where do you see yourself (and your blog) in 5 years?
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- How many kids do you want?
- What’s your favorite resource for new bloggers?
- What quote inspires you
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
- Is the glass half full or half empty?
- Is there something you find very scary / exciting, yet ever want to do?
- What is your favourite romantic comedy?
- Which activity is number one on your bucket list?
- Describe yourself with a gif
- Everything Rosie-
- haley morgan
- Beautiful, Creative, Inspiring . . . Life.
- What Abbie Says.
- Lianne Marissa
- Makeup by Tigerlily
- Miss Pebblesgirl
- Dear Blog, … Love, Liz
That’s it from me
Till next time