Hello, my darlings! How are you all doing? I’m very much enjoying summer, reading lots of books and just having a nice time at home. And I’m finally being more active on Instagram (find me on Instagram @annaslittlething , let’s be friends!)Today I decided to do something fun and answer some random questions no one asks. Let’s jump right into it!!!
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Cherry! I love cherry candles.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
26/30? I don’t know, right now I’m single as a Pringle
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
Sadly no, but I wish
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8/9 years old
8. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I love all the tea, seriously!But my all time favorite would be black tea with fruit.
9. How many countries have you been to?
around 8, and soon will add to that number!
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Yes, my cousin
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I really like the name Aubrey but spelled in Latvian- Odrija .
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Adrian,I love that name.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
a 1(we have a 10-grade system here in Latvia) , it’s like F in America.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Charmed, I wasn’t allowed to watch it when I was a child…but I still secretly watched.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Saly we don’t celebrate Halloween here in Latvia and even if we did my parent’s wouldn’t let me.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I have read the Harry Potter series, maybe will read the Twilight series in the future but I’m not interested in the Hunger Games at all.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
Yes,and she graduated from one of the best universities in Moscow (Go MOM!!!)
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Sadly they are not in this world anymore, but yes…no divorces happened
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No, but I would love to!
21. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Tell me in the comment, Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
That’s it from me
Till next time