Photo by Andreea Radu on Unsplash
It’s DECEMBER and the time for Blogmas day 1! We are finally at the end of 2018…so it’s time for the Holiday season! I decided to do a Holiday tag for my first Blogmas post.I’m so excited for Christmas and all the yummy food ….Guys, I can’t wait! Let’s start with the tag…
1. What makes the Holidays special for you?
The Christmas tree, the time spent together with family and the smell of gingerbread cookies .
2. Favorite holiday song?
3. Favorite holiday makeup trend.
I don’t have a makeup trend, but I do love the nail trend where nails got painted in a festive way.
4. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Home ,sweet home…
5. Must have winter essentials.
Chapstick !Definitely,my lips go so dry in the winter.
6. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
oh…I still dream of going to Lapland(Finland)and see Santa Klauss
7. Colorful lights or white lights?
Colorful! It makes everything so fun and in my opinion more festive .
8. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yes ,I do!And love it very much.
9. Share a family holiday tradition.
We love to cook together!LIke the grand meal for the Christmas Eve, we cook together .
10. Have you ever been caught under a mistletoe?
No, we don’t have such tradition in Latvia and I’m not sure if mistletoe even grows here.
11. Hands down, what’s your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
I love all the traditional Latvian food, my favorites are wild mushroom sauce, boiled potatoes ,stewed cabbage and marinade herring.
Tell me in the comments, Are you excited for the Holidays?
That’s it from me
Till next time