Photo by Anton Darius | @theSollers on Unsplash
Hello, my darlings! I hope you had an amazing and magical Christmas. My Christmas was …interesting!That I can say for sure. It’s the end of 2018. Just in 4 days, it will be 2019. Because of it, I want to look back at all the memories I made in 2018. And why not to do it with a tag? So I found this interesting tag on I mamakatslosinit blog.
New Year’s Tag Questions
1. If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
I didn’t have anything extra special happened in 2018, but I want to relive my 23rd birthday. It was the most awful one ever, and it was partly my fault. I would love to change that.
2. What was one new year’s resolution that you accomplished?
Think I did well on my new year’s resolution(I wrote a blog post about it, you can read it here ) All of the things I wanted to do/change I did (some a little bit better, some worse ). I’m very proud of myself.
3. 3 words to describe last year?
4. Something you are looking forward to this coming year?
2019 will be the year of Pig(I was born in a year of Pig). That means I will be 24, I’m very excited about that.
5. What did last year teach you?
Being more thankful, and appreciate what I have.
6. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
7. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
8. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
More work opportunities, more time for blogging, more time with family and friends.
9. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
Less stress,I am praying for less stress in 2019.
10. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
My 2019 resolution post will go up on the 2nd of January.
Tell me in the comments, How was 2018 for you?
That’s it from me
Till next time