About the Product :
– formulated for dry and damaged hair types;
– has active nourishing and softening properties;
– provides regenerating and smoothing effects;
– contains natural Coconut extract and Macadamia oil;
– easily applies and quickly spreads;
– eliminates static electricity and dryness;
– makes combing and styling easier;
– provides shine and silkiness to the strands;
– heals the hair and improves its appearance;
– does not weigh down and maintains the volume;
– optimal for frequent use;
– has a convenient format.
How to use
Apply to shampooed hair, massage, then rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water
My thoughts :
Packaging is pretty simple, very “classically” Garnie. Easy to open. I would prefer the packaging to be translucent or at least white, but you can’t have it all.
QUALITY AND MY HAIR AFTER USING IT
The quality (from what I can tell)is good. Very thick consistency, has a pleasant scent…but it’s strong, so not everyone will like it. This is perfect for very dry and dry hair, if you have an oily scalp…it’s not for you. As an oily scalp owner, but as someone who has very dry hairs (I dye my hair a LOT), this helped my hair be more healthy. But…it makes your scalp super oily. Overall, I liked it.
- Great gift idea
- Amazing for dry hair
- Travel friendly
- it has a strong scent
Tell me in the comments, Have you tried it?
That’s it from me
Till next time