Hello Darlings and Hi if you are new here, it’s so nice to see you, How are you? I got nominated for the “Blogger Recognition Award” by the lovely Lexington bookie (Thank you so much!) definitely go check her out, She is such an amazing Book Blogger and I love her reviews.
So let’s dive into it!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them, and provide the link to the post you’ve created.
Why my Blog started!
To be very honest This is the second blog I ever made, my first blog doesn’t exist anymore(I deleted it). I made this blog because I wanted to start fresh, really put the effort into blogging, share with the world my thoughts, and try to see if it’s something for me. And I can say, I love it! I love blogging and connecting to people through my blog.
ADVICE to new Bloggers!
- Being a new Blogger can be intimidating, there will be lots of people who will “grow” faster than you, who will get opportunities before you. Don’t get discouraged, you are still amazing and your work is valid. There is no time limit for success.
- Social Media is your best friend. I’m still learning this one myself but getting more people to read
and followyour blog through social media (like Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.) is such an important thing, and starting to promote your blog(just don’t spam people please) when you just “launched” will really help you to “grow” your blog.
(No pressure to do this “award”)
- Amelia in Hull
- Dee Reads Things
- Books Real When Shared
- Daisy Dust
Again Thank you Lexington bookie for Nominating me!
That’s it from me
Till next time