Photo by Raphael Lovaski on Unsplash
Hello, My Darlings! How are you all doing? It’s the Blogtober day 10, we are already 1/3 in this Blogtober journey. I really hope you are enjoying this as much as I am(because I’m enjoying it a lot). If you want to see something specific from me this month, leave it down below! Today I want to talk about beauty, and you all know how I love tags, so that’s what we are doing. Let’s dive into it!
- Do you remember what your first makeup item was?
Something from Mary Kay, my mom was a beauty consultant with them, that’s one of the reasons I fell in love with makeup and had the opportunity from a young age to experiment with good quality makeup.
- Can you describe your perfect mascara? (Have you found one that is perfect?)
My perfect mascara is one that can make my non-existing short eyelashes full and very visible. Have I found the perfect one? Not yet, but I do like right now the Luxe Avon mascara.
- What kind of coverage do you prefer from your foundations?
Full coverage! I love looking flawless.
- What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Jeffree Star cosmetics, we finally have this brand in-stores and I hope to get something as a Christmas gift.
- Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I love trying new products, but some things I always have in my skincare routine like the BelKosmex Teebaum acne treatment.
- Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I don’t, feel like foundation or concealer on eyes as a primer/base works totally fine.
- What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
First, go foundation and the concealer. I think it makes more sense.
- Have you ever considered taking makeup classes?
I have but haven’t found the right fit for me.
- What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Any Korean brand, they’re packeging is so creative and fun.
- Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes, If it’s a new technique and I don’t know what I’m doing it can get messy.
Pinterest / Influenster / Goodreads / Instagram
Tell me in the comments, What brand do you think has the best packaging?
That’s it from me
Till Next time