Photo by Jenny Pace on Unsplash
Hello, My Darlings! How are you all doing?
Today we are doing a Q and A(Questions and Answers).
Thank you, everyone, who asked the questions.
Let’s dive into it!
1. In general, what are the life paths young adults usually take in Latvia?
Most Young Adults after finishing highschool go to university, after that start working, get married . Basically the usual, nothing special in it.
2. If you could move away, where would you go?
Oh, that’s a hard question, somewhere with lots of woods, and fresh air. I’m very happy living where I am now, because how safe and green it is, but it would be interesting to live for like a year in Panama.
3. Specifically, what inspired you to start this blog?
Other bloggers, Yes that’s a lame answer but that’s the truth. I remember reading Sui Princess blog and thinking how amazing it was to share your passion with others.
4. What do you work as and do you enjoy it?
I work for an NGO organization as an Art Director, basically, I make the scenarios for concerts, check the music and stuff like that. Do I enjoy it? I would say yes, it’s never boring.
5. What is your biggest fear?
Rats! Yup, I’m scared of them.
6. What five things would you take to an uninhabited island?
Sunscreen, a book about poisonous fruits/herbs, knife, magnifying glass, and matches.
7. What is your biggest regret?
I try to not regret anything if I have done something then it was the best I could at that time.
Pinterest / Influenster / Goodreads / Instagram
And Again Thank you so much for all the support!
That’s it from me
Till next time