Hello, my Darlings! How are you all doing? How was April for you? I’m just now getting to writing my monthly favorites, April and the beginning of May was crazy for me (here is a post about my travel’s in April and May). I haven’t been so busy for a long time, but now I’m back and can’t wait to bring some interesting content for you. If you want to see something specific on my blog, leave your suggestions down below.
Garnier Fructis Grow Strong shampoo
- Make every inch 10x stronger with grow strong shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment
- Daily haircare with apple extract and ceramide
- Fortifies hair as it grows to bring life back to every inch
- Stronger, healthier and shinier
Why I love it
- Has an amazing Apple scent
- Hair feels clean and healthy after using this shampoo
- Doesn’t makes colored hair fade
- It does help your hair grow(Like for real)
- Garnier Whole Blends Replenishing Conditioner formula is blended with sustainably sourced, virgin pressed Olive Oil known to smooth and olive leaf extract known to boost radiance
- Garnier Whole Blends Conditioner with Virgin-Pressed Olive Oil and Olive Leaf Extracts is paraben-free, enriched with a natural blend, and gentle enough for everyday use
- Olive Leaf Extracts contain a high concentration of the potent antioxident oleuropein, it naturally soothes, hydrates, and strengthens, protecting from irritation and leaving hair with a naturally healthy radiance
- Garnier Whole Blends Conditioner with Virgin-Pressed Olive Oil and Olive Leaf Extracts has a silicone-free, replenishing formula that blooms with a caring fragrance
- For every blend, there’s Whole Blends, Hair Care blended with purpose, Because when the right ingredients come together something beautiful happens, We believe in the power of blends because Blended Makes us Better
Why I love it
- Makes the hair feel healthy(even over-processed hair )
- Doesn’t make your hair feel oily
- Affordable price
- Don’t need a whole lot for a full head of hair
- Even my mom loves it(And that’s saying a lot because she hates the feeling of a conditioner )
Favorite Book of the Month
I did read it at the start of May,but I still wanted to talk about it ..so will put it in my April’s favorite.
Will a game of truth or dare ruin their friendship—or turn it into something more?
Lena has never kissed a boy for anything other than fun. So when a dare turns into kissing her best guy friend, Ian, she does not expect for fireworks to go off.
Ian wants his ex-girlfriend back. And to do that, he dares Lena to become his fake girlfriend and remind his ex just what she’s missing out on. But it’s all just pretend, right?
Except the longer this dare goes on, the more Lena falls for Ian. A guy who makes her laugh, cheers her on the soccer field, and… makes kissing for real not so scary.
Will this fake relationship mess up their friendship for good? Or take it to the next level?
This is a clean young adult romance
Why I loved it !
|Such a cute story, I loved the writing style and the main couple. Would definitely recommend.
-My Favorite Quotes-
-“You know that one boy in high school? Short and kind of chubby? Could still pass for a seventh grader?
Everyone leaves for summer break at the end of sophomore year, and he waves goodbye.
Then you bump into him on the first day of school, and you don’t even recognize him?
All of a sudden, he’s six feet tall, sporting facial hair, and you can SEE his muscles through his t-shirt?
That was Ian” –
-“There will always be someone who is better than you, Lena. It’s a good reminder to stay humble. Do not forget that,”-
Favorite Phone Game this Month
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
YOUR Hogwarts story begins in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, your very own adventure in the Wizarding World. Choose your story, learn magical spells, and duel against rivals in a magical journey. Explore never-before-seen rooms of Hogwarts Castle and investigate ancient mysteries. Learn powerful magic and knowledge from Professors Dumbledore, Snape, and more. Duel against your rivals and forge alliances with new friends to help you on your adventures. As part of WBIE’s Portkey Games label, this groundbreaking mobile game puts you at the center of an all-new story in the wizarding world.
Why I loved it!
Finally, for me, Hogwarts really came to life. I’m obsessed with this game and am already in my 2 year, learning magic and trying to break a curse. If you like Harry Potter I would definitely recommend you to check this game out.
Google play / ITunes
Tell me in the comment, What’s your favorite hair care product right now?
That’s it from me
Till next time